Hey sports fans,
There's big news to be shared. I am grad student no more. I am now the proud owner of a Piled Higher and Deeper degree in neuroscience. I thought the day would never come. But the defense came and went fairly anti-climactically.
Now I've moved from Philadelphia to another quaint little northeastern town: New Haven, Connecticut. There I will continue my efforts to contribute some small piece of information about how the brain works to the vast body of scientific knowledge already out there by continuing on the research path in a lab at Yale University. Very exciting.
So far I love the New Haven community. People are warm and friendly. Near my apartment I have loads of restaurants, a farmers market, coffee shop, bike shop, and park. Outdoor opportunities abound- I even found a group to sail with on the Sound. Needless to say I'm very excited about my new digs.
-Dr. C.K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!
I'll wave in your direction from Cold Spring Harbor in September. ;)
--Naomi
Post a Comment