This is my new attempt to stay in touch with Friends and Family. Let's hope it works!
A brief summary of my recent life:
- Crisis averted-- my thesis project, which was seemingly about to crash and burn, has been resurrected. This means I will still be able to graduate soon. Alleluia!
- I did it! My college buddy and I finished a half marathon in 2 hours 35 minutes. It was possibly the greatest feeling of accomplishment I've had since graduating from college.
C with Mom and Dad after the race.
- San Diego is a wonderful place. I got to visit twice in 3 months: once for vacation, once for a conference. Sunshine does wonders for a person's mood!
C at the San Diego zoo with baby giraffe.
C & J overlooking Malibu. Unfortunately this area was ravaged by the fires in southern California mere weeks after we were there!
No comments:
Post a Comment